Officials are still investigating, but according to MyFox DFW, a utility vehicle rear ended a pickup truck travelling southbound on I-35W near exit to West Risinger Road. The pickup was crushed between the commercial truck and a UPS vehicle.
Tagged: West Risinger Road
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Juan Menjivar and Alejandro Salgado Killed by Drunk Driver in Dallas
- Bobby Bibles Killed after Driver Crashes into Saginaw ATM
- Drunk Driver Causes Wrong-Way Accident, Moses Elizondo Killed
- Hubert Klepac Killed, 3 Injured in Car Accident near Bartlett, Texas
- Stanley Smith Killed in Hartley County Car-vs-Truck Accident