A sedan driven by a suspected drunk driver hit a motorcyclist head-on around 1 am Thursday morning. The accident occurred along the divided six-lane Robert B Collum Boulevard just north of the DART railway tracks near Fair Park. A white sedan started driving south in the northbound lanes around 1 am. A motorcyclist heading north was rounding the road’s curve and slammed into the sedan head on.
Tagged: Robert B Collum Boulevard
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Donald Cole, 65, of Texarkana Critically Injured in Trike Crash June, 5th
- Montiqua Mosely injured and 2 Killed in Semi-Truck Collision, Bedias, TX
- 79-Year-Old Calvin Baker Killed in Plano Accident
- Stephanie Mayfield, 12-YO Daughter Injured in Accident on U.S. 380
- Truck Accident Kills 3 Children and 2 Adults in Mt. Pleasant, TX