A sedan driven by a suspected drunk driver hit a motorcyclist head-on around 1 am Thursday morning. The accident occurred along the divided six-lane Robert B Collum Boulevard just north of the DART railway tracks near Fair Park. A white sedan started driving south in the northbound lanes around 1 am. A motorcyclist heading north was rounding the road’s curve and slammed into the sedan head on.
Tagged: Robert B Collum Boulevard
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- 18-Year-Old Samantha Usher Killed in Texas Car Accident Saturday Night
- Thomas Gray Killed in Belton Car Accident Involving Dump Truck
- Brian Rios Killed in Van Zandt County Motorcycle Accident
- Brady Burger Killed in Denton Motorcycle Accident Involving 18-Wheeler Truck
- Gene Miller and Alexia Moreno Killed after Drunk Driver Runs Stop Sign