A sedan driven by a suspected drunk driver hit a motorcyclist head-on around 1 am Thursday morning. The accident occurred along the divided six-lane Robert B Collum Boulevard just north of the DART railway tracks near Fair Park. A white sedan started driving south in the northbound lanes around 1 am. A motorcyclist heading north was rounding the road’s curve and slammed into the sedan head on.
Tagged: Robert B Collum Boulevard
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- 18-Year-Old Destiny Burk Killed in Texas 18-Wheeler Accident
- 19-Year-Old Hannah Fox Killed in Midland Rear-End Car Accident
- Dustin Coulter Killed in East Texas Rollover Accident
- Jonathan Pesqueda Killed in Lubbock Wrong-Way Car Crash
- Ronald Bascom Killed; Drunk Driver Arrested Following Crash on FM 580