A sedan driven by a suspected drunk driver hit a motorcyclist head-on around 1 am Thursday morning. The accident occurred along the divided six-lane Robert B Collum Boulevard just north of the DART railway tracks near Fair Park. A white sedan started driving south in the northbound lanes around 1 am. A motorcyclist heading north was rounding the road’s curve and slammed into the sedan head on.
Tagged: Robert B Collum Boulevard
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Minya Paulson Killed in Dallas Car Crash Involving Drunk Driver
- Pamela Stewart & Dena Kolb Killed in Burnet County Car Accident
- Nathan Clark Killed, 2 Others Injured in UPS Truck Accident on US 75 in Anna
- Marc Montoya Seriously Injured in Amarillo Motorcycle Accident
- Cory Menard & Chelsea Miller Killed in Texas Motorcycle Crash