Tavian was riding with his mother when the Honda Accord he was in came up on the four-way stop at Nathan Lowe Road and Petra Drive. After stopping, Tavian’s mother took the right of way and entered the intersection, only to be broadsided by Walter’s westbound SUV. Walter had failed to stop at the stop sign; instead, he had driven full-speed and slammed into Accord.
Tagged: Petra Drive
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Donald Cole, 65, of Texarkana Critically Injured in Trike Crash June, 5th
- Montiqua Mosely injured and 2 Killed in Semi-Truck Collision, Bedias, TX
- 79-Year-Old Calvin Baker Killed in Plano Accident
- Stephanie Mayfield, 12-YO Daughter Injured in Accident on U.S. 380
- Truck Accident Kills 3 Children and 2 Adults in Mt. Pleasant, TX