Tavian was riding with his mother when the Honda Accord he was in came up on the four-way stop at Nathan Lowe Road and Petra Drive. After stopping, Tavian’s mother took the right of way and entered the intersection, only to be broadsided by Walter’s westbound SUV. Walter had failed to stop at the stop sign; instead, he had driven full-speed and slammed into Accord.
Tagged: Nathan Lowe Road
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Asheta Goins-Holbrook Killed by Drunk Driver on I-20 in Arlington
- Minya Paulson Killed in Dallas Car Crash Involving Drunk Driver
- Pamela Stewart & Dena Kolb Killed in Burnet County Car Accident
- Nathan Clark Killed, 2 Others Injured in UPS Truck Accident on US 75 in Anna
- Marc Montoya Seriously Injured in Amarillo Motorcycle Accident