Tavian was riding with his mother when the Honda Accord he was in came up on the four-way stop at Nathan Lowe Road and Petra Drive. After stopping, Tavian’s mother took the right of way and entered the intersection, only to be broadsided by Walter’s westbound SUV. Walter had failed to stop at the stop sign; instead, he had driven full-speed and slammed into Accord.
Tagged: Nathan Lowe Road
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- 18-Year-Old Samantha Usher Killed in Texas Car Accident Saturday Night
- Thomas Gray Killed in Belton Car Accident Involving Dump Truck
- Brian Rios Killed in Van Zandt County Motorcycle Accident
- Brady Burger Killed in Denton Motorcycle Accident Involving 18-Wheeler Truck
- Gene Miller and Alexia Moreno Killed after Drunk Driver Runs Stop Sign