Tavian was riding with his mother when the Honda Accord he was in came up on the four-way stop at Nathan Lowe Road and Petra Drive. After stopping, Tavian’s mother took the right of way and entered the intersection, only to be broadsided by Walter’s westbound SUV. Walter had failed to stop at the stop sign; instead, he had driven full-speed and slammed into Accord.
Tagged: Nathan Lowe Road
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Juan Menjivar and Alejandro Salgado Killed by Drunk Driver in Dallas
- Bobby Bibles Killed after Driver Crashes into Saginaw ATM
- Drunk Driver Causes Wrong-Way Accident, Moses Elizondo Killed
- Hubert Klepac Killed, 3 Injured in Car Accident near Bartlett, Texas
- Stanley Smith Killed in Hartley County Car-vs-Truck Accident