Tavian was riding with his mother when the Honda Accord he was in came up on the four-way stop at Nathan Lowe Road and Petra Drive. After stopping, Tavian’s mother took the right of way and entered the intersection, only to be broadsided by Walter’s westbound SUV. Walter had failed to stop at the stop sign; instead, he had driven full-speed and slammed into Accord.
Tagged: Nathan Lowe Road
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- 18-Year-Old Destiny Burk Killed in Texas 18-Wheeler Accident
- 19-Year-Old Hannah Fox Killed in Midland Rear-End Car Accident
- Dustin Coulter Killed in East Texas Rollover Accident
- Jonathan Pesqueda Killed in Lubbock Wrong-Way Car Crash
- Ronald Bascom Killed; Drunk Driver Arrested Following Crash on FM 580