The four teens were students at Mansfield Timberview High School and were riding in 17-year-old Kimberly Pimental’s 2003 Lexus RX300 at the time of the wreck. Witnesses report Kimberly was driving close to 85 miles per hour (in a 55 mph zone). As she tried to pass a slower vehicle on a curve, she lost control. The Lexus plowed across the grass shoulder and into a patch of trees. 16-year-old Isaiah Rodriguez of Arlington was ejected from the car. He is at Fort Worth’s John Peter Smith Hospital in critical condition. Kimberly and other front seat passenger, 15-year-old Flordeluna Flores, were taken to Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Kimberly is in critical condition and Flordeluna is listed as stable.
Tagged: Lexus RX300
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Minya Paulson Killed in Dallas Car Crash Involving Drunk Driver
- Pamela Stewart & Dena Kolb Killed in Burnet County Car Accident
- Nathan Clark Killed, 2 Others Injured in UPS Truck Accident on US 75 in Anna
- Marc Montoya Seriously Injured in Amarillo Motorcycle Accident
- Cory Menard & Chelsea Miller Killed in Texas Motorcycle Crash