The four teens were students at Mansfield Timberview High School and were riding in 17-year-old Kimberly Pimental’s 2003 Lexus RX300 at the time of the wreck. Witnesses report Kimberly was driving close to 85 miles per hour (in a 55 mph zone). As she tried to pass a slower vehicle on a curve, she lost control. The Lexus plowed across the grass shoulder and into a patch of trees. 16-year-old Isaiah Rodriguez of Arlington was ejected from the car. He is at Fort Worth’s John Peter Smith Hospital in critical condition. Kimberly and other front seat passenger, 15-year-old Flordeluna Flores, were taken to Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Kimberly is in critical condition and Flordeluna is listed as stable.
Tagged: Lexus RX300
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- 18-Year-Old Destiny Burk Killed in Texas 18-Wheeler Accident
- 19-Year-Old Hannah Fox Killed in Midland Rear-End Car Accident
- Dustin Coulter Killed in East Texas Rollover Accident
- Jonathan Pesqueda Killed in Lubbock Wrong-Way Car Crash
- Ronald Bascom Killed; Drunk Driver Arrested Following Crash on FM 580