Gia Randazzo and several other residents and neighbors came to the aid of an accident victim Sunday morning – pulling the injured man from his burning car. 40-year-old Robert Lopez wasn’t wearing a seat belt when he lost control of his Mercedes CLS550 and crashed into the foundation of a small home off Katy Road in Keller.
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- 18-Year-Old Destiny Burk Killed in Texas 18-Wheeler Accident
- 19-Year-Old Hannah Fox Killed in Midland Rear-End Car Accident
- Dustin Coulter Killed in East Texas Rollover Accident
- Jonathan Pesqueda Killed in Lubbock Wrong-Way Car Crash
- Ronald Bascom Killed; Drunk Driver Arrested Following Crash on FM 580