Gia Randazzo and several other residents and neighbors came to the aid of an accident victim Sunday morning – pulling the injured man from his burning car. 40-year-old Robert Lopez wasn’t wearing a seat belt when he lost control of his Mercedes CLS550 and crashed into the foundation of a small home off Katy Road in Keller.
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Donald Cole, 65, of Texarkana Critically Injured in Trike Crash June, 5th
- Montiqua Mosely injured and 2 Killed in Semi-Truck Collision, Bedias, TX
- 79-Year-Old Calvin Baker Killed in Plano Accident
- Stephanie Mayfield, 12-YO Daughter Injured in Accident on U.S. 380
- Truck Accident Kills 3 Children and 2 Adults in Mt. Pleasant, TX