Gia Randazzo and several other residents and neighbors came to the aid of an accident victim Sunday morning – pulling the injured man from his burning car. 40-year-old Robert Lopez wasn’t wearing a seat belt when he lost control of his Mercedes CLS550 and crashed into the foundation of a small home off Katy Road in Keller.
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Stanley Smith Killed in Hartley County Car-vs-Truck Accident
- 18-Year-Old Samantha Usher Killed in Texas Car Accident Saturday Night
- Thomas Gray Killed in Belton Car Accident Involving Dump Truck
- Brian Rios Killed in Van Zandt County Motorcycle Accident
- Brady Burger Killed in Denton Motorcycle Accident Involving 18-Wheeler Truck