Five teens, whose names have not yet been released, were driving along Green Oaks Blvd around 3 a.m. when their sedan plowed into a tree, splitting it in half. The driver and the front passenger (believed to be his brother) died at the scene. The three backseat passengers were rushed to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth where one of them, a young lady, died from her injuries. The remaining two victims are listed in serious condition.
Tagged: Green Oaks Blvd
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Juan Menjivar and Alejandro Salgado Killed by Drunk Driver in Dallas
- Bobby Bibles Killed after Driver Crashes into Saginaw ATM
- Drunk Driver Causes Wrong-Way Accident, Moses Elizondo Killed
- Hubert Klepac Killed, 3 Injured in Car Accident near Bartlett, Texas
- Stanley Smith Killed in Hartley County Car-vs-Truck Accident