Five teens, whose names have not yet been released, were driving along Green Oaks Blvd around 3 a.m. when their sedan plowed into a tree, splitting it in half. The driver and the front passenger (believed to be his brother) died at the scene. The three backseat passengers were rushed to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth where one of them, a young lady, died from her injuries. The remaining two victims are listed in serious condition.
Tagged: Green Oaks Blvd
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- 18-Year-Old Destiny Burk Killed in Texas 18-Wheeler Accident
- 19-Year-Old Hannah Fox Killed in Midland Rear-End Car Accident
- Dustin Coulter Killed in East Texas Rollover Accident
- Jonathan Pesqueda Killed in Lubbock Wrong-Way Car Crash
- Ronald Bascom Killed; Drunk Driver Arrested Following Crash on FM 580