Five teens, whose names have not yet been released, were driving along Green Oaks Blvd around 3 a.m. when their sedan plowed into a tree, splitting it in half. The driver and the front passenger (believed to be his brother) died at the scene. The three backseat passengers were rushed to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth where one of them, a young lady, died from her injuries. The remaining two victims are listed in serious condition.
Tagged: Green Oaks Blvd
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Asheta Goins-Holbrook Killed by Drunk Driver on I-20 in Arlington
- Minya Paulson Killed in Dallas Car Crash Involving Drunk Driver
- Pamela Stewart & Dena Kolb Killed in Burnet County Car Accident
- Nathan Clark Killed, 2 Others Injured in UPS Truck Accident on US 75 in Anna
- Marc Montoya Seriously Injured in Amarillo Motorcycle Accident