Drivers in Dallas Texas are responsible for keeping their vehicles are safe. Brake failures or a blown out tire which causes an accident as a result of negligent car care can make the driver/owner responsible. If drivers are aware of a maintenance problem with their car and the issue causes an accident, they are ultimately responsible for damages and possible criminal charges.
Your report has been successfully sent. We will look into it.
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- Donald Cole, 65, of Texarkana Critically Injured in Trike Crash June, 5th
- Montiqua Mosely injured and 2 Killed in Semi-Truck Collision, Bedias, TX
- 79-Year-Old Calvin Baker Killed in Plano Accident
- Stephanie Mayfield, 12-YO Daughter Injured in Accident on U.S. 380
- Truck Accident Kills 3 Children and 2 Adults in Mt. Pleasant, TX